Page as PDF
3 MUSKETEERS® Brand – Fact Sheet
An American favorite for more than 75 years, the iconic 3 MUSKETEERS® Bar offers a delicate, light and fluffy nougat center wrapped in delectable chocolate.
3 MUSKETEERS® Bar is available in several formats: as a Single size bar, 2 To Go Sharing Size, FUN SIZE®, Minis, Unwrapped Bites, and in limited edition seasonal flavors for the holidays.
- Single Bar
- 2 To Go Sharing Size
- FUN SIZE®
- Unwrapped Bites
What's New in 2017:
- Brand will continue with engaging all-digital support that’s authentic to teen content to influence consumers and drive relevancy.
- New! Packaging will include feel good messages to engage shoppers at shelf and encourage sharing. Packs will flow in Q3 2016.
- New tools are available to drive awareness in store, including updated metallic POP/POS and a new Everyday Filled Bar Mixed Display.
3 MUSKETEERS® Brand will leverage its distinct shiny, metallic packaging to bring their campaign to life in-store and will be available on display for the full 2017 year:
- On-pack appetite appeal will be updated in Q3 2016.
- New, feel good simple messaging on pack will encourage teens to share a 3 MUSKETEERS® Bar with friends.
- Gen Z (13-17 year olds) is a large and growing consumer segment and 93% of parents say their children influence family spending and household purchases.1
- 3 MUSKETEERS® creative testing demonstrated that teens’ perceptions can be positively impacted by the right advertising.2
- Brand repertoire consumption largest during teen years and preferences made then last!3
3 MUSKETEERS® Brand support will focus on a grassroots, all-digital program to bring to life its “feel good fun” brand positioning by asking consumers to #ThrowShine. Throwing shine is a way to promote a positive, pay-it-forward mentality and create small moments of joy. Through the year-long digital and social platform, the brand will target younger consumers and households with teens to improve brand relevancy and to drive brand meaning.1. Cassandra Report, 2015
2. Digital Teens: Looking at How Technology pervades their lives, EMarketer, March 2015
3. Marketing to Generation Z, Havas People White Paper, December 2014
- MEDIA CONTACT:
- Ampy Vasquez (973) 691-3536