Page as PDF
Page as PDF
- WHAT’S NEW:
- New Flavors for goodnessknows® snack squares
- Blueberry & Almond
- Mixed Berry & Almond
- Strawberry & Peanut
- Building on its 2015 national launch, gluten-free goodnessknows® snack squares adds three new flavors to its popular line up that combines fruits, whole nuts and dark chocolate. The new varieties -- Blueberry & Almond, Mixed Berry & Almond and Strawberry & Peanut - reflect the most popular flavors in the top berries in the country.
- With four individual squares per pack -- ideal for share-ability or portion-ability -- goodnessknows® snack squares satisfy a consumer need not addressed by any other snack bar on the market. Also exclusive to the category is the 100 mg. of natural cocoa flavanols - “the good stuff in dark chocolate” - that is within each serving of goodnessknows®.
- The three new flavors join the portfolio, which includes Cranberry, Peach & Cherry and Apple.
- BRAND/PRODUCT INSIGHTS:
- The Better-For-You (BFY) Snack Bar Category is exploding, with projected sales of $6.8 billion by 2019 and a 5-year CAGR of 5%.1 It is one of the few consumable categories that is growing in both units and in dollars.
- Within the first three months of its national launch, goodnessknows® became the #3 largest brand among 100+ brands in the singles pack-type of the BFY Snack Bar Category.2
- goodnessknows® is among the fastest-selling BFY Snack Bars in the Convenience Channel.2
- Almonds are the #1 liked nut in the U.S. 3
- KOSHER CERTIFIED?
- Convenience Store, Drug, Mass, Grocery, Value
- DATE AVAILABLE:
- December 2016
- SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE:
- $1.59 - $1.99, 1.2-ounce singles
- $4.99 - $6.99 for a five-pack carton
- SHIPPING/DISPLAY INFORMATION:
- goodnessknows® Singles: 12 Ct. / 4 per Case
goodnessknows® Multipack 5 Ct. Case /6 per Case
- Singles Floorstand 120 ct.
- Singles Counter Unit 48 ct.
- Singles Hanging Unit 72 ct.
- Multipack Floorstand 48 ct.
1. Nielsen BFY Segment $ Sales Change, Calendar Year 2011-2015
2. Nielsen BFY Segment $ Sales, XAOC incl. Convenience 4 WE 3.26.16
3. NPD Group/Snack Track 2014
- MEDIA CONTACT:
- Ampy Vasquez (973) 691-3536